Monday, July 6, 2009

Summer 2009 - BSCII Summer Scholars

Hey All,
This is Julian speaking on behalf of the Berkeley Scholars 2 about how the summer is going so far. We are most definitely benefitting from the Math SAT prep from Celeste and hope that the English part will be just as beneficial. Even though the Math portion may not be my particular cup of tea, I know that it will help me for the PSAT we will all be taking in October this school year. That is only the first hour and fifthteen minutes. Around 5:15 we have our break and move on to the "big project". We are still in the beginning stages of choosing our topics and planning the way we want to organize our poster board. Overall, there haven't been any major problems with any of our peers and everyone is working with each other. There have been many group activities with each other which I feel is great and I think I am getting the same vibe from the other scholars. All is well on the Scholar Front.

-Julian Morris-Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment